Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 – 20 minutes
- 2 Rockling Fillets
- 50g Bacon or Pancetta lardons
- 60g Mushrooms – sliced thinly
- 1 Garlic Clove – sliced thinly
- 1/2 White Onion – sliced thinly
- 80g Broccoli – small fleurettes
- 4 sprigs Thyme
- 2 tbsps Chives
- 50g Butter – small dice
- 100mls White Wine
- 2 handfuls washed Spinach
- Splash of Olive Oil
- Pepper & Salt to taste
- Pre heat oven to 180c
- Spend 5 minutes preparing all ingredients.
- Season the fish on both sides with pepper & salt.
- Heat a frypan on your stove top. When warm add a good splash of olive oil followed by the bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat. Season.
- Place the fish in the pan, add the broccoli, thyme & white wine. Cover and bake for 15 – 20 minutes depending on the size of the fish fillets.
- Off the heat remove the fish, add the spinach and wilt, stir though the butter to thicken the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the chives.