Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
- 2 White Fish Fillets
- PFS Spice Mix
- Pouch of PFS Pickle Mix
- Pre heat oven to 220c.
- Place fish fillets – skin side down – in a baking dish and sprinkle PFS Spice Mix over the fish.
- Drizzle the liquid from PFS Pickle Mix over the fish, taking care to reserve all the pickle vegetables.
- Bake at 220c for 10-12 minutes until just cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and top the fish with the pickle vegetable mix.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and a green salad if desired.